We’re delighted to announce that at present is Koozai’s 17th birthday and we’ve been busy celebrating in fashion with a particular occasion this week to mark the milestone!
Throughout our celebrations on the Fareham Innovation Centre, our staff acquired collectively for a model technique day and ‘coming of age’-themed social gathering that went down like a home on fireplace. There was in fact loads of pretty meals, social gathering props, and social occasions too!
Our Managing Director, Sophie Roberts, celebrating Koozai’s seventeenth birthday in Fareham
Throughout the occasion, our pretty Managing Director, Sophie Roberts, additionally revealed some thrilling information… that we’ve now surpassed the milestone of 600 long-term shopper retainers and tasks – an incredible feat!
Sophie commented: “It’s been an incredible day and I’m so happy with how far we’ve come over the past 17 years. Investing in the precise folks, nurturing digital advertising and marketing experience, and taking care of our purchasers has all the time been key for us, however we all know that it’s the mixed arduous work of all ‘Koozians’, each previous and current, that has helped us to face the check of time. Our longevity is one thing of a rarity within the digital advertising and marketing world.”
Based in 2006, Koozai affords a full suite of digital advertising and marketing companies, together with website positioning, PR, Content material Advertising, and PPC. Headquartered on the Fareham Innovation Centre, the company has further workplace areas in London and Preston, and has received a number of nationwide trade accolades and speaker slots, together with on the UK Search Awards, The Drum, the DADI Awards, BrightonSEO, and the BIMA awards.
“Enabling our purchasers to develop, successful awards, and rising the enterprise have all been good moments for us. Nonetheless, simply as necessary is the truth that folks select to proceed working with us, with our shopper and employees retention ranges remaining excessive,” Sophie continued.
Koozai has a powerful shopper portfolio, having labored with organisations like Tui, Papa Johns, Cambridge College, the Victoria & Albert Museum, Trevor Sorbie, Travelbag, and Cote Brasserie. The company has additionally labored with in style Hampshire firms together with Crimson Funnel ferries, automotive firm Protyre, constructing suppliers Drainfast, and telecoms enterprise Onecom.
17 years of digital advertising and marketing with Koozai…
Wow, it’s superb how briskly 17 years goes once you’re having enjoyable! To mark a number of the main milestones in digital advertising and marketing since Koozai entered the market, we’ve put collectively a timeline of key occasions for the digital advertising and marketing trade at giant…
- Hampshire entrepreneur Ben Norman units up an website positioning company known as Affect Media (later to grow to be ‘Koozai’)
- Twitter was launched to the general public, offering a brand new social media platform for companies to attach with clients.
- Google acquired YouTube, opening up new potentialities for video advertising and marketing.
- The iPhone was launched, launching the smartphone period and opening up new potentialities for cellular advertising and marketing.
- Google launched show promoting by means of the acquisition of DoubleClick.
- Google launched interest-based promoting, permitting entrepreneurs to focus on shoppers based mostly on their on-line habits.
- Fb launched its promoting platform.
- Foursquare was launched, pioneering location-based advertising and marketing.
- Instagram was launched, opening up new potentialities for visible advertising and marketing.
- Pinterest was launched, offering a brand new platform for visible content material advertising and marketing.
- Google launched real-time search, permitting customers to see the most recent outcomes for his or her search queries.
- Our company adjustments identify to “Koozai” for the primary time.
- Google launched Google+, its personal social media platform, permitting companies to attach with clients in new methods.
- The primary Snapchat was launched, offering a brand new platform for momentary visible content material advertising and marketing.
- Fb launched its cellular promoting platform, permitting companies to focus on cellular customers.
- Google launched Enhanced Campaigns, which made it simpler for advertisers to handle campaigns throughout totally different units.
- Twitter launched Vine, a platform for short-form video content material.
- Google launched Hummingbird, an replace to its search algorithm that emphasised conversational search and pure language processing.
- Fb acquired WhatsApp, opening up new potentialities for messaging advertising and marketing.
- Google launched the “mobile-friendly” label in search outcomes, encouraging companies to optimise their web sites for cellular units.
- Fb launched Fb Dwell, a platform for reside video content material.
- Google launched RankBrain, a synthetic intelligence system that helps to course of search queries.
- Instagram launched Tales, a platform for momentary visible content material advertising and marketing just like Snapchat.
- Fb launched Messenger chatbots, permitting companies to speak with clients by means of messaging apps.
- Our [now] Managing Director Sophie Roberts began working for Koozai as a Shopper Providers Supervisor
- Google launched the Cell-First Index, which prioritises mobile-friendly web sites in search outcomes.
- Amazon acquired Complete Meals, signaling its intention to enter the grocery market.
- Instagram launched IGTV, a platform for longer-form video content material.
- Google launched the Google Advertising Platform, a collection of instruments for entrepreneurs to handle campaigns throughout totally different channels.
- TikTok grew to become one of many fastest-growing social media platforms, providing a brand new platform for short-form video content material advertising and marketing.
- Google launched BERT, an replace to its search algorithm that improves understanding of pure language queries.
- The COVID-19 pandemic pressured many companies to shift their advertising and marketing efforts on-line, accelerating the pattern towards digital advertising and marketing.
- Apple launched App Monitoring Transparency, which requires customers to opt-in to permit apps to trace their habits for promoting functions.
- Our Managing Director, Sophie Roberts, takes over at Koozai and buys a majority stake within the firm.
- Google introduced the phasing out of third-party cookies, which is able to influence how advertisers goal and measure internet advertising.
- Fb confronted scrutiny over its dealing with of person information, resulting in adjustments in its promoting insurance policies and elevated emphasis on privateness.
- Koozai launches Hampshire Digital, a digital advertising and marketing community that was arrange final yr to assist companies within the area throughout difficult financial occasions.
- ChatGPT launches for the primary time, promising to revolutionise how we do digital advertising and marketing within the years to return.
- Feedspot names Koozai’s weblog as high 5 worldwide [2nd in the UK]
In case you missed it, we additionally arrange Hampshire Digital, a digital advertising and marketing community that was arrange final yr to assist companies within the area throughout difficult financial occasions. It’s free to affix, so don’t hesitate to enroll!